Monday, October 29, 2012

Restless nights


It’s amazing how I feel tonight,
Its dazzling white with all the light bulbs lit bright,
Nevertheless there is no light to read or write,
Coz I seem to be lost elsewhere tonight.

When everyone is expecting me to sing and dance alright,
I seem to be lying motionless in a corner of the dark room,
May be thinking and feeling a void in my life,
The void of someone i never realized this while.

And upon coming away so far tonight,
I realize that the void is nothing but someone I left behind,
At a place far-far away from this sullen night,
May be I miss those memories, those smile tonight.

May be I would cut short my journey,
And return back to what I miss in this green garden of mine,
With all the joy of coming home around,
I am still lost, thinking and cherishing,
Those lovely thoughts in my ever restless heart tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment