Friday, August 10, 2012

From the Cold to the Spring!


They were the days in anxiety,
They were the days with dry mist,
They were the days of rote,
They were the days of Cold!
In lumber, i moved ahead,
Hoping against hope for a sunny day.
Fighting half willed,
Against the dry mist, my rote attitude and the dull surroundings!
They were the days of failure,
They were the days with a lonesome company,
They were the days of dry humour,
They were the days of cold!
But although half willed; although hopelessly,
I tried and tried like an ass!
Hoping for a revival,
I tried like i had always tried!
Until one day there was illumination,
And there was a silver lining in the skies,
As if the sun was defiantly about to rises,
And take over the gloomy winter clouds!
I had finally made it,
Made to the elite club of accountants covered by a charter,
With renewed dreams to sail ahead.
The days of cold were numbered now!
It was the change of seasons,
With the winds slowly pushing the clouds away,
And the sun evaporating the dull and the rote.
They were the days of spring again!
Letters came pouring in.
There were friends around,
Like birds in the open,
Embracing the sunny day!
It was again the same charm,
It was again the same feel,
That pushed me to write my thoughts,
Coz it was spring again!
I wish i fully overcome,
In the beautiful days to come,
With the love of friends around,
I wish its spring forever to come ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment